- To provide “Oswinners” with support from the moment they walk through the prison gates until they achieve employment.
- To offer supported training and the chance to gain qualifications.
- To give “Oswinners” an employment history of real employment with real employers.
- To support the move to permanent employment.
- To help “Oswinners” re-build their confidence and make a fresh start.
- To give people with criminal records a genuine second chance to help re-build their life after a prison sentence.
- To reduce the cycle of re-offending which so damages the individual, family, community and economy.
- To tackle the root causes of re-offending helping to reduce crime and create safer and happier communities.
- To help former offenders develop skills , gain qualifications and experience the workplace.
- To support an eventual move towards permanent employment and self reliance.
- To engage former offenders in working life giving self respect and the chance to become a valued member of society.
- To give a second chance to those who wish to move away from a life of crime rebuild their lives and make positive changes following a prison sentence.