Our aim and vision for the Oswinners:
- To provide you with support from the moment you walk through the prison gates until you achieve employment.
- To offer you supported training and the chance to gain qualifications.
- To give you an employment history of real employment with real employers.
- To support your move to permanent employment.
- To help you re-build your confidence and make a fresh start.
- To give you a genuine second chance to help you re-build your life after a prison sentence.
Benefit for Our Community and Supporters:
- To reduce the cycle of re-offending which so damages the individual, family, community and economy.
- To tackle the root causes of re-offending helping to reduce crime and create safer and happier communities.
- To help former offenders develop skills , gain qualifications and experience the workplace.
- To support an eventual move towards permanent employment and self reliance.
- To engage former offenders in working life giving self respect and the chance to become a valued member of society.
- To give a second chance to those who wish to move away from a life of crime rebuild their lives and make positive changes following a prison sentence.